TV On-Air Fundraising
- WTTW11 offers internships year-round on a rolling basis. Length of internship and hours per week are negotiable, though applicants should be able to dedicate at least two business days a week and some evening and weekend hours.
- Interns must stay for the length of a semester or summer.
- This is an unpaid internship.
- We will work with schools for student interns receiving credit, but receiving credit is not required.
Students or recent graduates with a degree or background in fundraising, marketing, production or special events are encouraged to apply. Must have Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) skills. Filemaker Pro experience is preferred. Must be able to work independently and persistently on intern projects. Must have excellent organization and communications skills.
- Assist in coordination of pledge drives
- Attend and assist during pledge events
- Assist in department functions
Interested students should email their resume and cover letter expressing their qualifications and interest in the internship to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference "Pledge/Fundraising Internship" in subject line of all correspondence to ensure proper routing.
Candidates may also fax their resume to (773) 509-5305 or mail to:
Window to the World Communications, Inc.
Attn: Pledge/Fundraising Internship Coordinator
5400 North St. Louis Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60625
Candidates who are believed to be a good match will then be invited to complete an application and come in for an interview.