POSITION: WTTW11 Membership Marketing Internship
Are you a college student looking for an internship with a marketing focus?
Membership Marketing Department
- The Membership Marketing department offers internships year-round on a rolling basis. Length of internship and hours per week are negotiable though we prefer interns who can be available for the majority of a 9am-5pm business day on a combination of weekdays (M/W/F or T/Th).
- Interns should stay for the length of a semester or summer.
- This is an unpaid internship. WTTW will work with schools for student interns receiving credit, but receiving credit is not required.
- Eligible candidates must be an undergraduate student, graduate student, or have graduated from an accredited college or university within 12 months of beginning this internship.
- Interns are assigned an internship coordinator who will work with the selected candidate to establish learning objectives to develop skills in chosen area.
Students or recent graduates of any major are encouraged to apply. Must have Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) skills. Must be able to work independently and persistently on intern projects. Excellent organization and communications skills are also necessary.
The Marketing Intern will assist membership marketing staff with projects to support the organization. Some examples of this project work include:
- Coordinating of multi-platform Sweepstakes promotional campaign
- Researching, collecting contact information and soliciting potential campaign partner/donor leads
- Researching a particular topic or focus area of the department
- Supporting social media and promotion efforts
- Supporting the work of membership and direct response marketing campaign managers
- Assisting in other department duties as assigned
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter expressing their qualifications and interest in the internship to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference "Membership Marketing Internship" in the subject line of all correspondence to ensure proper routing.
Candidates may also fax their resume to (773) 509-5309 or mail to:
Window to the World Communications, Inc.
Attn: Membership Marketing Internship Coordinator
5400 North St. Louis Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60625
Candidates who are believed to be a good match will then be invited to complete an application and come in for an interview.